Tuesday 3rd October, 10am-6pm
Something new, something old, something fun to banish the wine blues
Our autumn tasting is a timely dip into the wilds and werewolves of our current portfolio.
New wines and recent arrivals abound – here’s an opportunity to probe the credentials of our latest visitors from Georgia, Italy, Slovenia, US and Australia.
A selection of old favourites and forgotten Les Caves classics, featuring various cuvées from traditional strongholds of SW France, Languedoc and Loire, will also be present and current.
- Approximately 140 white, red, orange and bubbly wines.
- Ranging between £6 and £25.
- From 11 different countries.
- 95% of the wines will be organic, biodynamic and made with minimal or zero additions.
- Try wines made from 70 different grape varieties (or blends).
- Made or matured in a variety of vessels including foudres, cement tanks, eggs and terracotta clay.
- A wine from California made with the Green Hungarian grape
- A Georgian co-ferment of 417 historic varieties
- Pet Nats from Abruzzo
- A qvevri-fermented orange wine from Slovenia
- A Loire red weighing in a diet-approved 8%
- “Keira’s wine”
- A Riesling from the Spanish Pyrenees
- A non-fortified sherry from Jerez region
- Two Chilean wines containing the Corinto grape